Monday 7 April 2014

Beauty from Down Under

     I recently have fallen in love again... with Australian products.  In 2011-2012 I had the pleasure to going to Australia for the very first time and loved it there. Although your typical "North American" brands like Loreal, Revlon, MAC, Maybeline were very pricy I noticed that "local Australian" products were very affordable!  My favourite product that I found on that trip was " Lucas Paw Paw Cream" which if you are Aussie, you def have this in your makeup kit somewhere.  Lucas Paw Paw Cream has just recently made its debut in North America on Beautylish  and it already has a cult following !.  Not only is this product amazing at what it does, it is the Coconut Oil of Australia.  There are soo many benefits of Lucas Paw Paw Cream and I am so glad its finally available =) ( for a price of course)


I also got the honour of trying on Becca Lee cosmetics, made by Rebecca a Australian makeup artist whom is a major sweet heart!.  Her line is mineral based with natural ingredients ,custom made to order, FDA approved, UV resistant,  and guess what ? Also water proof!.
The lipglosses are extremely pigmented and ultra soft, smooth and of course non sticky.  One coat does its job and you are pout ready ;). My favourite is # 1 Raspberry Rush and #4 Kisses for Me. Im also in love with her pigments, they are incredible and have been added to my makeup kit =) Here are a few swaps of the ones that really stood out ;).


You can reach Becca Lee on Facebook/Instagram to check out her line~ Are there any other lines from other countries you absolutely love? I would love to know what other products are must haves ;)
xo

Carmen Tse
Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment