Monday 26 May 2014

Motives Makeup

Recently I got the chance to try Motives Cosmetics by my friend Stefanie *waves*.  Motives is a makeup company located in the states which is known for their great colours, incredible pigments and it seems like alot of Instagram users have been raving about this!

I got to try the " Intelligent " Eyeshadow Trio which is great for my brown eyes, Its a mixture of 3 colours, pink, maroony and a deeper purple.  This is a great palette for Asian Eyes at weddings ;)















The other product I tried was " Manhattan" lipstick a true red lipstick.  I haven't found a lipstick that suits my skin tone in a while but this one does it just right!. I'm ready to paint the town Red now~

For any questions on Motives Cosmetics, don't forget to hit up Stefanie as shes wonderful and can answer all your questions!..

stefanie.johnson80@yahoo.com
Instagram

Have any of your tried Motives Cosmetics?

xo

Carmen Tse
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment