Thursday 8 May 2014

Trying a New Mascara

I want to give Tiffany a big shout out for having me try this new mascara. Tiffany was kind enough to introduce to be a new mascara called " Younique Mood Struck 3D Fiber Lashes", its a 3 step process which give you lashes a 300% increase.

You use the green tea transparent gel first to coat you lashes followed by the " fibers" then you seal the fibers with the green tea gel again.   I was quite concerned with this mascara at first as I didn't see any results but after a few times you can see my lashes are significantly alot longer and thicker =). They worked perfect for my Asian Eyes =) <3

 If any of you want to try give Tiffany a shout and she can def give you some pointers and tips, shes great!  For those on Instagram her handle is here 

Have any of you used this mascara and what are you thoughts?

xo
Carmen Tse
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment