Monday 28 April 2014

Wish List =)

Its that time of year again and theres so many Spring/Summer Trends I am looking forward too.  Everytime I walk into Sephora or any makeup store I have to refrain my self from buying any more makeup.  Ive been a good girl lately and haven't gotten any thing haha There are 3 Top Makeup Items that are on my list tho!

1) Two Face Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
"Shine of a gloss, lasting power of a stain and liquid lipstick pigment in a one high impact formula"




2) Maybeline Plumped Up Collosal Mascara- 
"Pumped up volume up to 16x with the first double shot brush that scoops up an extra shot of plumping formula for the most pumped up volumized lashes ever"

3) Bumble and Bumble Pret A Powder 
"An all in one powder featuring dry shampoo, style extender and volumizer in one"


These are my top 3 at the moment however my list grows daily. What is on your top 3 list for Spring/Summer Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment