Thursday 6 March 2014

Welcome to my World of Beauty =)

Hello everyone, my name is Carmen Tse and I am a makeup artist in beautiful Vancouver BC Canada. I have decided to do a blog on "All things Beauty".  Being a makeup artist I get to play around with many different products which include makeup, skin care and of course discovering the next "beauty must have".  I am honoured to take you on a journey of what things I absolutely love and some things I am not a big fan of.  Besides products, I will also be doing reviews on "Beauty Spas/Bars/ Lounges" that I visit.  These are products and places that I have experienced first hand, please keep in mind that everyone is different, just because a certain cleanser works for me does not mean it will work for you or not work for you.  We all are  individuals with different niches and needs,  I will try and keep a general audience in mind tho~ Happy Browsing!.  Any questions let me know!~ Feel free to email me or contact me via social media

Carmen Tse-Makeup Artist
www.carmentsemakeup.com
www.facebook.com/carmentsemakeup
Twitter/Instgram @carmentsemakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment